Premier Dental Group welcomes you back!
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office. In addition, your temperature and oxygen saturation will be taken at check in.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and throughout the office for you to use as needed.
• To maintain social distancing, we will have only 2 chairs available in the waiting area. We will have more time on the schedule between patients so once you have checked in, you will be seated immediately. If your room is not ready, we may ask you to wait in your car until your room is available to minimize waiting in the reception area.
• We have a medical grade air purifier in the waiting area, that will be running continuous during business hours.
• We have installed plexiglas in the front office to keep a barrier, when the 6 foot distancing can’t be maintained
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. This also gives us more time to thoroughly disinfect the operatory between patients.
• Following the CDC and CDPH guidelines our staff will have their gowns, masks, and goggles on before entering the room. During treatment we will be wearing face shields.
• To capture any aerosols generated during your procedure, we will be using an external vacuum system. The vacuum captures the aerosols into a medical grade hepa filter and a UV light kills any virus or bacteria within that aerosol.
• For your safety, as well as screening every patient and taking your temperature, we will be screening our staff daily as well.